My Lovely Life

Friday, March 24, 2006

Potato Mashing in the Toilette

So I made some mash potatoes the other night. I boiled the potatoes which took a fairly long time, then i tried pulverising them with a fork. This somewhat qualifies for a hard act to proceed with. So i went to K-Mart in Armadale, because there isnt one in perth, to get myself a Potato Masher. I looked at all the brands, all varying between 3 and 5 dollars, thinking, is it really worth it? Should i spend up to 5 dollars on somehting i can easily do with a fork? Then i saw one for $1.60. I squealed in ecstasy, and snatched it from its throne. I was ultimately happy about it. I skipped all the way to the isle, put it down and walked out. Then i troddled off to Puffin Fresh Donuts, to buy myself a Blueberry Custard Delight instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home