My Lovely Life

Friday, March 24, 2006

A Warning To All Visitors


Not no more than few a week ago, yours truly had a lovely woman over, who happened to stay the night. In the morning it was decided that she would devour a bowls worth of Fruity Loops. So she washed a dirty bowl, dryed it, put the Fruity Loops in, followed by a splash of milk. What she did realise not, was that the milk was long gone. She saw the lumps come out, and had warned me.
'Poppycock dear!' I cried, 'The milk in the carton you hold in your pretty little hand, was used in my cereal just the morn of yesterday, and it tasted of sweet beauty!' To prove her point, she called me to the kitchen sink, and let stream, the contents of what remained in the carton of milk. The lumps came out thick and strong, and the urge to regurgitate was upon me. The smell wafted over under my nostrils, but i resisted the urge.
'Down the sink tip it, my dear!' I yelped in fear. And thats exactly what she did, along with the bowl of Fruity Loops she had tainted with this treacherous poison. But alas, the Fruity Loops did not want to flush. So leave it we did, and hungry we did go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home